Friday, May 14, 2010

First week of Summahhhh

Soooo, this is my first blog.ever. I have never even really read them before (i have read my friend Olivia's tumblr but i dont think that is the same). Anyways, yeah I am Sammy, I live in Waterbury Center, VT which is really close to Stowe where the ski resort is. I have always wanted to get as far away from here as possible, but ever since I transferred colleges back to Saint Michael's I have been loving VT. Minus the snow in April/ May everything here has been amazing. I have meet an awesome group of people at school, who I unfortunately will be leaving in August to Study Abroad in Grenoble France (in the Alps!! woot woot).

But yeah last week was pretty sad leaving the good old smc, i dont think i will ever find somewhere where i feel so connected to everyone, its amazing. So, now i am at home again... i've been pretty bored, but things are starting up pretty soon. I ran around like a maniac trying to get all my abroad stuff done at the beginning of this week, so that kept me busy. I have also been running between 3 and 4 miles a day, which has also been keeping me pretty active. I am planning on doing a mini-triathlon at the end of July in Shelburne VT, so I gotta keep my fitness up! haha I am also trying to take summer classes which should be interesting, aaaand i have two jobs! Neither of them have started, but i am pretty excited about them both. I am working at the Swimming Hole again (health club in stowe) teaching the little ones to swim and i am also the assistant coach for the swim team there. My other job is working as a hostess at a Mexican restaurant called the cactus cafe, which should be really fun bc i have never done it before. I am pretty excited for that one too, bc i can wear cute clothes! haha but yeah, thats pretty much all for now. I am going on a hiking/ nature adventure with my friend Kirsten tomorrow, so I will probs dobs post some pics of that! Seeee yahhh

1 comment:

  1. 3-4 miles a day, mini-triathalon and 2 jobs! I feel like I don't even know you anymore...
    Can't wait to come visit you at the cactus club senorita!

    ReplyDelete